Arranging vessels canal transit rapidly and efficiently.
-Attending crew changes
-Vessels spare parts & Courier deliveries
-Cash to master
Arranging and assisting vessel´s needs during a Port Call at our local terminals.
Cargo Operations, repairs, Lay Berth.
Coordinating fuel delivery with local Suppliers & Barges
8. An experienced and aggressive sales force to solicit cargo for the companies that require this service.
9. Extensive relationship with The Panama Canal officials and port personnel.
10. EDCS (ELECTRONIC DATA COLLECTION SYSTEM) to provide The Panama Canal vessel & cargo details 96 hours prior to arrival as required.
11. Constant communication with Operation Managers and Captains, assuring a fast and easy transit.
12. P & I coverage thorough ITIC for over 30 years.
13. Complete and thorough integration with any D/A desk.
14. Traveling program for our executives to visit our clients to keep updated with their needs.
15. The rendering of the complete vessel’s account within 15 days after the ship sailed.
9. Ships repairs specify type of repairs and if dry docking required.
10. Joining and disembarking crew members bunkers. Prices available on request. State type and quantity required. Lubricants state type and quantity required.
12. Underwater cleaning and/or survey report.
13. Bunker or cargo survey.
14. Condition survey.
15. Cargo survey.
16. Deck stores or marine paints.
17. Flight arrangements for disembarking crew.